Freight Right & AMZ Advisers - How the Coronavirus Has Impacted Supply Chains
Mike Begg from AMZ Advisers interviewed Freight Right’s COO Robert Khachatryan about the state of international trade and logistics, in the midst of the Coronavirus global pandemic. During their discussion, they highlighted the new realities of eCommerce marketplaces, the supply chain, as well as the general logistics arena. Khachatryan uncovered how this pandemic has affected marketplaces and how it has created new trends within international trade.
Other topics discussed during the interview were:
- Limited capacity on container ships;
- The Pacific International Liners’ (PIL) withdrawal from the Transpacific Market and its effect on the industry and trade between Asia and North America;
- Cancelled or limited flights and the struggle to ship goods between countries;
- Air freight backup;
- PPE transportation during the pandemic;
- Amazon Logistics and more!
Watch the full discussion here.
Freight Right was awarded honor 9th Fastest Growing Private Company by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal.
Freight Right Global Logistics earned a Top Logistics Provider badge. This badge indicates that Freight Right has earned one of the top five Overall Seller Scores for “world-class service.”