Shipping from Ningbo or Shanghai to the US? We offer consolidation services catered specifically to these US destinations.
With many pieces to the puzzle, it calls for expertise, agility, and a can-do team of people – something we can help with. Our direct consolidated ocean shipments to the Port of Long Beach and Los Angeles are a surefire way to maximize the efficiency of a routine LCL shipment by cutting expenses and optimizing delivery times. Our network of inland points stretch the entirety of the United States, with more points routinely being added.
With optimized container space, instant confirmation and expedited service, our LCL consolidation approach is something to experience.
Why Freight Right?
- Complex Logistical Network
Access to hundreds of countries and port-pairs. End-to-end implementation.
- Advanced Transparency
Itemized LCL quotes. Direct access to staff/documentation at all times.
- Guaranteed Fulfillment
Switch transport mode depending on speed, costs and availability.
- Real-Time Tracking
Complete track-and-trace ability, along with visibility of cargo flow and estimated delivery timelines.
What is LCL?
Less-than-Container Load (LCL) service is a freight solution that takes care of your small-volume shipment by consolidating it with other shipments, which in turn is a cost-effective and eco-friendly way of transporting goods.
By consolidating several smaller shipments, either from different shippers and/or different consignees into one container, it allows you to ensure on-time departures of your freight without the need of shipments large enough to occupy an entire standard-sized cargo container.
When do I need LCL services?
- You will most likely benefit from a Less-than-Container Load shipment when you:
- Don’t have enough cargo for a full container or need the entire capacity from a dedicated container.
- Need extra space for overflow on top of an already full container
- Are moving cargo that isn’t urgent
- Seek to reduce the time it takes for your shipment to reach its destination
- Want to reduce emissions and save cost on transportation by moving from air freight to ocean
- Have limited storage space
- Understand the destination country doesn’t allow for shipments using FCL
- Want to avoid paying duties on your shipment
- Have customers located in regions where FCL isn’t an option
How do I make a booking?
Simply click the Get a Quote button below to request a custom quote, and we will take care of the rest.
Less-than-container load sea freight has developed into a proven and cost-effective freight solution. Take advantage of it today: