We have partnered with more than 100 trucking companies on the regional and national levels to cover the United States and Canada. We drive down costs by utilizing our purchasing power and global connections.
Manage Your Freight With Freight Right TMS
Considered a short-haul, 200 miles or less, drayage moves the container to and from the rail terminal or shipping port. As a key component of intermodal shipping, working with an experienced company ensures that its capabilities are fully leveraged. Freight Right offers you access to a nationwide drayage network with:
- Coverage at all ports and ramps
- Bonded, quality carriers anywhere you need them
- Dry and temperature-controlled capabilities
- Warehousing and transloading contacts near every major port
- Extensive nationwide network of UIIA and TWIC certified carriers