Why Ship LTL?
LTL is a solution for shippers who have freight that does not require the exclusive utilization of the whole truck. This allows multiple shippers to transport their freight in consolidated trailers and over carrier hubs to minimize cost.
Manage Your Freight With Freight Right TMS
Considered a short-haul, 200 miles or less, drayage moves the container to and from the rail terminal or shipping port. As a key component of intermodal shipping, working with an experienced company ensures that its capabilities are fully leveraged. Freight Right offers you access to a nationwide drayage network with:
- Coverage at all ports and ramps
- Bonded, quality carriers anywhere you need them
- Dry and temperature-controlled capabilities
- Warehousing and transloading contacts near every major port
- Extensive nationwide network of UIIA and TWIC certified carriers