Interested in making your Amazon shipment with Freight Right?
To start, please provide the following information in your quote request!
Required Information for Quoting
- Incoterms with your supplier (EXW, FOB, etc)
- Factory address
- Delivery address (If delivering to Amazon FBA, please provide the 4-digit Facility Code)
- Description of goods (Include HS Code if available)
- Value of goods
- Advise if you have imported to the United States before
- Do you have a continuous customs bond?
- How often do you import to the U.S.?
- How often do you plan to import in the next year?
To effectively prepare your Amazon shipments, make sure you have the following:
- Product and shipment prep work station
- Scale to weigh your boxes
- Measuring tape to measure your boxes
- Printed copies of the Amazon “Prep Matrix” and “Shipping Matrix”
- Amazon barcodes from your Amazon portal
- Paper for packing slips
- Dunnage or packing materials
- Opaque bags (only used for adult products)
- Bubble Wrap
- “Ready to Ship” Label
- “Sold as Set” Label
*Items that require additional preparation or barcodes upon arriving at the fulfillment centers, may be delayed and subject to additional charges for unplanned service.