CIS & EMEAGET A QUOTE
What is CIS?
The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) is an intergovernmental organization founded in 1991 between post-Soviet nations throughout Eurasia. The mission of this organization is to strengthen cooperation in various fields of internal and external policies between the member-countries. The organization is focused on political, economic, humanitarian, cultural, and environmental partnerships.
What countries are a part of the CIS?
There are 12 CIS member-states located throughout Eurasia:
What is EMEA?
Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) is a label that global and international businesses use to divide their geographical operations. EMEA is also used when assigning leadership roles within international companies on each of these divisions or regions.
For example, a multinational enterprise would break out its financial profits and reports by region, using a breakdown of something like the Americas; the EMEA region, and the Asia Pacific and Japan.
There are many intergovernmental organizations and associations within the EMEA region.
What are some regions related to the EMEA?
There are over 12 regional organizations associated with the EMEA. They are each connected not by culture, language, or governmental standing, but by geographic orientation. Here are some of them:
- Southeastern Europe, Middle East, & Africa (SEEMEA)
- Europe, Middle East, & North Africa (EUMENA or EMENA)
- Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East, & Africa (CEMA)
- The Middle East & North Africa (MENA)
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, & the Caribbean (EMEAC)
- North Atlantic & Central Europe (NACE)
- Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Europe, Middle East, Africa & Commonwealth of Independent States (EMEACIS)
- Eastern Europe, Middle East, & Africa (EEMEA)
- Central Europe, Middle East & Africa (CEMEA)
- The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA)
* Sometimes India is included in the grouping of EMEA, making it EMEIA or EMIA.
Need more support? If you did not find what you were looking for, contact us for further help!CONTACT US