What is Full Truckload?GET A QUOTE
What is Full Truckload?
Full truckload, or FTL, is a shipping mode where one truck is responsible for a single shipment from one point to another. In an FTL shipment, the truck travels from point A to point B, making the transit times faster, but also a more expensive mode.
What are some advantages of shipping Full Truckload?
- Most efficient mode of transportation for large shipments
- Most cost effective mode for shipments over a certain size
- Less size and weight restrictions
- Faster transit times than consolidated or less-than-truckload shipments
- Direct move from origin to destination
- Less handling and less likely to be lost or damaged as it stays with one truck driver/handler
Need more support? If you did not find what you were looking for, contact us for further help!CONTACT US